The recommended way to install MySQL on a Linux system is via RPM. MySQL AB makes the following RPMs available for download on its web site:
· MySQL –The MySQL database server, which manages databases and tables, controls user access, and processes SQL queries.
· MySQL-client – MySQL client programs, which make it possible to connect to and interact with the server.
· MySQL-devel – Libraries and header files that come in handy when compiling other programs that use MySQL.
· MySQL-shared –Shared libraries for the MySQL client.
· MySQL-bench –Benchmark and performance testing tools for the MySQL database server.
The MySQL RPMs listed here are all built on a SuSE Linux system, but they’ll usually work on other Linux variants with no difficulty.
Now, follow the following steps to proceed for installation:
· Login to the system using root user.
· Switch to the directory containing the RPMs:
· Install the MySQL database server by executing the following command. Remember to replace the filename in italics with the file name of your RPM.
So it’s easier to use wordpress website
So we can do it all. First and important thing Techy gives money back guarantee for the work and second thing delivery on time with quality :), You can check our portfolio, reviews with Best rating 🙂 . Yes we have a team of professionals with 7 years of experience in Software industry 🙂 Been awarded as outstanding Consultant award by latest client. So What are you thinking it’s a win win We are covering everything from money to work which no other company can do. JUST Call us at (718) 502-9088 . OR JUST send us an email to our wonderful customer support & sales team at hello .